View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 20:27   Link #3308
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

And I think it's pretty obvious we can go with the clone angle for Madoka and possibly Ichika at this stage.

Ichika: "Wait, why would anyone want to clone Chifuyu-nee?"

Laura: "It makes perfect sense. As the first winner of the Mondo Grosso and the greatest IS pilot the world has ever seen, it makes sense...cloning excellence."

Charlotte: "In other words, since there is only one Orimura Chifuyu, the only way to make mof her would be to literally make more of her."

Lingyin: "Perfect clones." (shudders) "Exact coies of the original."

Tatenashi: "Or at least copies of those with her abilities."

Ichika: "Wait a second. That sounds like the plot of one of Dan's fighting games, one whose only claim to fame is the bouncing physics..."

(Gets whacked)

Ichika: "...why do people hit me for things I'm thinking of?"

Houki: "YOU SAID IT OUT LOUD THAT TIME!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I'll be your co-writer to sprinkle some grim dark on it. xD
- You want to ADD Grimdark to my fics. really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9
Why not both. A threesome would be awesome. Chifuyu & Madoka fighting for who does it better and Ichika with his dumb face asking himself why is that happening .
By power of Three. I like the sound of that. Making Madoka more and more of a yandere would also be fun. The scarier thing would be she's not Yan for Ichika, she's Yan for CHIFUYU...

"I hate you and love you. I don't know whether to kiss or kill you. You took away from me my place and I want you gone, and yet I want you to stay..." Madoka's nails dug at her cheek, leaving red trails of blood. A sick, sordid smile formed on her face. "I'll kill us all together. All three of us...one happy family..."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote