View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 00:45   Link #934
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Infrastructure redevelopment would be a nice thing to have; schools and hospitals and AFFORDABLE HOMES (and a license to dig a basement for an arms cache and shooting range, paid for by the owner of course, crazy yanks and their gun rights ), not military bases and Fedmax prisons. If it comes to trimming military, copying Russia in creating a mobile but still heavy hitting force, more HUMINT, less satellites, and focus on SEA's tricky island chains instead of wide open seas in the Pacific and Atlantic.

And stop the treasury debt war with China, as sure as printing more can dilute the value of China's trade surplus and not let them overtake S as the world economy, it hurts the rest of the world. And it is about time to stop since investors are looking out of China.
I'm not up to spending more on schools when we have this going on.... And Poway is about 10 miles from where I live. Very local....

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/educa...a4bcf887a.html

Get the spending under control. Then I will get on board with increases in infrastructure. Until we get responsible with how our money is being spent, throwing money at a fire will only burn most of it away...