View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 18:19   Link #67
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
Counter-clockwise, though it went clockwise after I voted. And now, it goes back and forth. So, half and half would be my real choice I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXEs View Post
I see it clockwise, and it's still turning that way! I can't get it to anticlockwise.
When I meant half and half, it's means not like ya stated. One time it goes clockwise, and one time it goes counter.

ex. It spins clockwise, but when it reaches the middle, it suddenly goes counter clockwise. That's what I meant by this. I really didn't mean for it to confuse you.

Il'll go edit the gif so ya see what i can see too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
No, I don't think that is what is meant by "half-half". My understanding is that it means you can sometimes see it moving clockwise and other times see it moving anti-clockwise.

Some people can make it change direction as they wish, or at least they can make it change direction if they concentrate.

How does it look like? It looks exactly the same execpt it is moving in the other direction. Other than that, there is no difference in the image.

It is after all just an optical illusion, the brain perceives the image as turning one way or the other.
Everyone is getting it wrong >.<, lol. I think i am the only person so far who have seen it like that. But i'll wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
If you see both clockwise and counterclockwise, I think you should have voted half-half. There are some people like me, even after some efforts, are unable to see her spinning counterclockwise...
Just for the sake of this thread, well use term "half and half" as what I explained and "both" for seeing both the counterclockwise motion and clockwise motion.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote