View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 11:52   Link #1102
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
There's also a possibility that he'll wind up being Yuuno's 'rival' for the duration of the series, with Yuuno getting himself an S2U to be able to keep up with Alex. I may not think too much of ferret boy, but he does deserve a little more time in the spotlight... so long as he doesn't get between Nanoha and Fate....
I'm fine with Yuuno getting some time in the spot light and all but he doesn't need a device. This is the guy who was able to tank vita with one hand while still working out the way to get out of the barrier at the start of A's.

If he can do that with Vita, I'm sure he's able to defend against your OC... who you've already said isn't as good as the knights melee wise. Sure he's not going to do much damage either but that's a different story.
Quote:
Anyways... I've also had my attention diverted in the past few hours by a new character concept for an OC who gets introduced in the timeskip, but I want to work out her character concept with Kero and Kha before I go off half-cocked and post anything about her here; we all know what happens when I post a character concept without completely thinking it through...
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote