View Single Post
Old 2004-04-17, 18:03   Link #26
Sakuba
Student of the Fung Huo

i dreamt this twice now, once when i was 13 and once when i was 14.
the dream i dreamt was weird, i found myself walking down the park, to meet some of my friends, then suddenly this japanese castle appear out of nowhere, i walked in and then suddenly the empty castle was filled with guards, and cilivians. the sky turned black the torches were lit like magic, then this loud knocking comes from behind, i climb up this ladder which leads to the top of the wall, there standing by the door was this man, the guards let him in and locked the door, suddenly a sword in its sheath appeared in my left hand, i looked down and this man had turned into a vampire (like the one in hellsing) the guards surounded it and stabed it with their spears, then darkness appeared, and all i heard was screaming of pain and agony.
i then appeared at this shopping centre with the sword still in my hand, and for some strange reason this old man appeared and said "protect master bailey".
hearing this i ran in the direction of htis guy, behind me three vampires, had teared the old man in to four, then suddenly appear right next to this guy, i start telling him to run away, but then my right hand suddenly pulles the sword out of its sheath slicing a vampire in half, its body went up in flames, the sword was glowing, the other two vampires, grab this friend of mine, and tear of his head and arms.

without even finding out how it ended i woke up
Sakuba is offline   Reply With Quote