View Single Post
Old 2010-04-07, 14:34   Link #56
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
My first attempt. I don't know anything about Touhou but according to the uploader, this is Satori Komeiji?

C&C?
The colors go nicely with her scheme. The render is a bit blurred compared to the BG. I guess the original was that way, right? Dunno if sharpening would help here, may be worth a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Uguuu~~

Vers 1...maybe

According to MiniT she is Youmu Konpaku. Personally I just liked the outfit she's wearing.

I need some help, I have to save it as a gif for the transparency to work but Im losing tons of qual when I save it. I tried anything I could think of in IR improve the qual but nothing is working, even slicing it didnt help actually made it worse. When its in .png form size is 88kbs, in gif its only 27kbs and you can soooooo tell. Tips on how to improve this?

C&C?
If you really want that transparency effect, just use this forum's BG color of posts as a lot of people here already do (therefore, saving the sig in JPG format). Though some people (like me) may use the non-default blue skin, it's not really a problem; I mean, it wouldn't stop me from potentially voting your entry. Why would it stop others...

Touhou - Icey, you're a genius. Thanks for a chance to compete with a sig I've always felt very proud of.

Final Entry - Konpaku Youmu