View Single Post
Old 2010-05-15, 06:44   Link #3236
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I don't think you have to worry. It seems to me that Eba is indifferent with Kazama for the most part. They barely ever go out, Kazama is constantly flirting with other girls, even going to those date group thingies. She still calls him by his last name too. They're far from "close".
On the contrary, I think they are fairly close, Kazama calling Eba proved they are in constant contact over the phone, Eba giving him tickets to the festival proved she had to meet him to give the tickets to him and ask him to visit and be together with her, from which it can be said they meet up fairly regularly, Eba rushing to the hospital out of breath proved how much she cares for him, and not calling someone by their first name is done by alot of couples in Japan if they want to show respect to their partners. Kazama going on date groups doesnt man much as he just goes there with his friends to have fun and probably takes Eba aong as well or in the very least Eba is aware of it. And the cfact that Kazama proudly declares Eba as his girlfriend eery chance he gets and how he convinced her as he kept trying, shows his determination and the fact that to him, Eba isnt just another girl. For example Kazama will accompany Haruto to hook up with a new girl and for that will go out on double-dates or group dates, but those are for fun, nothing serious.