View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 04:04   Link #424
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Here are the faults that went through my head as I watched this anime.

Sekai's Fault: It was generally her fault in the first place, she was the one who begged her friend if she could sit next to Makoto in class, and it was her fault for getting sexually attracted to Makoto at the time that she was helping him with getting Kotonoha as his girlfriend. What was the point in doing all that? Especially not telling Kotonoha about it, if you are just going to steal her boyfriend away? I know you wanted to try to help things out... But you dint have to go sexy-sexy on Makoto while he had Kotonoha as a girlfriend! Sure... Makoto would have felt a little tired from going out with her, with the fact that he is a sex-addict that if he doesn't have sex with this certain type of girl, their relationship will not stabilize properly. But just give Kotonoha time, and it might work out. Also... Blurting out that you had his baby just to see what his reaction was... You knew full well that Makoto was not prepared for that at all, you were just being completely selfish there.. Have you forgotten how Kotonoha was feeling about being dumped by Makoto, and now that you were getting the hints that you were getting dumped by him (with the clips of him having sex with *insert other female names here*) you had to go and do that? Your still high-school students you know...

Makoto's Fault: You just din't give Kotonoha enough time for her to feel comfortable around you... You just rushed off with Sekai and had sex with her when you started feeling a little dissapointed about not getting sexually involved with Kotonoha. Worst yet, you go and sleep with more woman after you finally decided to get Sekai as your girlfriend... Why cant you just go and turn them down? Or is that your true nature of being a sex-addict that even if you have a girlfriend, you go and have sex with other girls and not think about how Sekai would feel.. You even left Kotonoha out of the blue till you finally realized what you did to her when Sekai announced that she was pregnant and then when the other girls started alienating themselves from you. You even had support from Sekai's best friend.. Yet you still din't follow her advice and went sleeping with even more girls... (when she moved to France I believed?) When Sekai announced that she was pregnant, you went and busted all of your rage out on her... When you should have been at fault here, having sex with her in the first place without a possible thought that you would get her pregnant. Even if that was inevitable, you should have understood which girl you truly wanted to be with.

Kotonoha's Fault: Hmmm.. She could have realized that Makoto dumped her? Well she probably did, but then Makoto went and became her boyfriend again... Only to be stabbed to death by Sekai.

Girl's Fault: You go and sleep with Makoto without being around him near as long as Kotonoha or Sekai were with him... What is wrong with you people...