View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 06:58   Link #68
Bloodseeker

She had a better chance of surviving trying to climb out and find cover underneath the launcher until one of her teammates could swoop by and pick her up than being a sitting duck and waiting to get fried.

Episode 18

Genitalia? 15-25 years older and female next time, please. Preferably Katejina's.

Another battle... another dead Shrike? Hopefully not.

Doggie spacesuit?

Uso's the wrong person to ask about that kind of thing, Warren. You're looking for Oliver.

Flowers? Definitely the wrong person to ask.

"I'LL CAPTURE YOU!" Uso fails at being hotblooded.

They're out of the ship! Take Shakti's head off with a laser beam!

Somebody needs to walk up to Jinn and knock his ass out for being annoying.

Just let them float around in space until they run out oxygen. I feel bad for Suzy and the dog, but they're dieing for a good cause.

I enjoyed this episode. Good space battle.

Episode 19

Guess that they don't have a "leave no man behind" mentality...

You gave birth to a failure, Maria.

I've got to wander what the point behind bringing in such an intentionally annoying major character like Jinn Gehennam is... I hope that its so that the viewer can have the satisfaction of watching him get brutally tortured and executed later. Alright episode.

Episode 20

A Shrike member is getting a bit of character development... looks like you've only got a couple episodes left in you, Junko.

Nice plan, Uso. Poison the ship that your friends are on. I hope that the baby dies from brain damage.

Shut up Marvet. Junko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.

Good episode. Focus on a Shrike member seems to mean that they're about to get killed off, but hopefully they'll break the chain and let her stick around for a while.

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2006-12-12 at 10:15.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote