View Single Post
Old 2008-04-22, 18:50   Link #178
NEONJE

Your Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
God Bless you XD

I think only 2 days from now till the new CH out .....
Can't wait to know more details X3
Your 100% right... everything you say is true. Kaname has pretty much been a saint. He has sacrificed his own feelings for her perfection. He truly loves her indeed. However, I just don't like it. Maybe it's that messy brown hair or the fact that everyone treats him as a king, but I just don't like him at all.

Zero on the other hand, he's kind of an ass, but I like him much better. I do wish he would get over this hatred of vampires crap. Since the blood pills don't work for him, he should understand the curse (or gift) more than anyone.

If this were an American written story/movie/comic I would say without a doubt that Zero and Yuki are the ones who will ultimately be together. But like so many other Mangas or an Animes, you don't usually get the most desired ending.

On a side note, I watched the 1st episode of the Anime. I wish the art was hand drawn like the Manga. It's computer drawn and a little on the drab side. I think the show lacks the overall intensity of the Manga. A lot of time I like the Anime better than the manga, but not this time. Maybe I'm prejudice since I read the Manga first. I just hope the Anime has an ending. I'm a little tired of this Animes that really have no satisfactory ending at all.

JMG
NEONJE is offline   Reply With Quote