View Single Post
Old 2013-04-14, 13:10   Link #3712
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandrao View Post
Hey guys, could someone explain to me the transitions between episode 6 and episode 7? It was said a couple of times throughout episode 6 that that was going to be the "final" game. I guess it's the fantasy part of the story so I shouldn't get so caught up in it, but Battler was the game master in ep6 and he had won the game, so wouldn't he be the master in ep7 as well? I guess I should throw in here the transition from 7 to 8 where Battler suddenly becomes the game master as well.
"Episode 6" concluded Battler's fight. He had no reason to start another game. Episode 7 had either Bernkastel or Aurora as the game master and should give some answers about the past and most answers about the fictional stories surrounding Rokkenjima. As for the "real events on Rokkenjima" it depends on whether you believe the story from the EP7 tea party, or not.

About the events of EP8, how many survivors there really were and what really happened after the Rokkenjima incident, we should discuss in the spoiler forum.