View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 21:52   Link #36
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
I'm quite the opposite to you in some aspects. I am loving Nanami a lot but think Harutos a muppet. The cooking is very girly and I hope he mans up a bit and adds something else to the story, who wants to read about some guy cooking. The manga is very similar to others which is a real shame including the personalitys. I have belief in Seo though to pull it off.
I have the opposite impression. My girl friends (note the space between the words, it's there for a reason ) tell me that they think guys who can cook are sexy. And I kind of agree; although as a guy (who can't cook) my opinion doesn't count much.

This one starts out well enough. The main guy can be annoying, but since we see the story through his eyes, it isn't as bad as it would've been otherwise. The main girl is a winner so far, outgoing, cute, and a bit mysterious, but we'll see how it goes.

P.S. I despised Suzuka, both the series and the bitch. I was very reluctant to start this one. Oh well, if I'm burned then I'm burned, can't do much otherwise.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote