Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-31, 14:08   Link #12658
zibi88

heh maybe both mokas will fuse together ^^ so there wont be "full pink hair colour" or "full silver hair colour" but it will mix up both personalities along with the hair colour by giving a combination of silver with pink colours (or like hair-streaks... silver hair with pink-streaks on it ^^).... and the personality mix would allow for the vamp moka to get over that pride of hers... and show her femine side to Tsukune

well both mokas love tsukune... but she the inner has problems by expressing it (becouse of her vamp pride as excuse ^^).... yet lately we see that inner really gets along with outer... and both work to make tsukune happy... first they both made the lunch box... and now Inner alone wanted to make a pie for tsukune (thinking of a person she want to give it ^^)

and so Ura-moka failed at makeing the pie and got really depressed.... its like saying she cant cook so how can she be tsukunes wife ^^ yet she was soo happy to see that tsukune liked that pie (maybe seal unstability showed here since that smile was mostly used by outer moka)..... anyway it was good to see that Tsukune was able to cheer up the depressed Moka ^^

I cant wait to see what will happen next... will Inner moka notice that Tsukune is depressed becouse he wont see Outer moka again... and will slowly see a little distance forming between them.... but at the end they decide to try an repair the seal by going and see Moka's father/mother/eldest sister

cant wait to see the eldest sister and mokas mom....... haha it would be funny if they started to act realy clingy to Tsukune (like developing a crush XD)... which would make Moka feel kinda jelous and possesive of Tsukune ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for text:
well its not fully truth... Moka mostly still hates and doesnt trust humans... but the only human she likes, trusts and loves is Tsukune and those related to him (tolerates ^^ parents, like cousin).... I doubt she would from her own will go to the human world without Tsukune..... like she said if Tsukune would be expelled from school she would quit school to and go together with tsukune.... which is more like if he goes I will go with him too...

I wonder how Tsukunes parents would react to learn and see that Moka is in reality a vampire ^^ well Tsukunes mother totaly accepted the outer moka... and kinda gived Tsukune to her care (like giving a blessing ^^ while easing mokas feelings [she cryied from joy]... and showing that she is totaly welcome here)... so seriously I wonder how would Tsukunes mom react to the inner moka ^^ (hehe call me mom ^^)

but anyway Tsukune has to meet Mokas mom sooner or later.... but the question is "is she a human or is she a vampire [that lives in human world]"

hmmmm I wonder if they will create a new type of seal for moka.... like this one is more like for short-periods of time... that's why now it kinda surpassed the time limit and cant revert inner to outer moka.... maybe they will create a new type that would allow for longer unseal state...

anyway everything goes into developeing the Inner Moka x Tsukune relantionship... like a test to see Tsukunes feelings... at the begginig Moka asked Tsukune if he would still like her if the seal breakes one day... and so the day come ^^ but I guess sooner or later both Tsukune and Inner moka will miss the outer one (since inner had a friend [like] to talk to on any time...one was better from the other in other thing [like inner said.. she was useing the outers experiance by obvserving... and she said tha she personaly never cooked but she was watching as the outer does it] so yeah sooner or later they will start to feel the gap of missing outer moka

I wonder if the problem with wong family will get resolved... like wongs think tsukune dealed with the fairy-tale hideout... so they pointd that it was tsukunes work.... yet it was Gin.... so I wonder if they will resolve the problem so now Fong-Fong and his sister will try to capture Gin and make him join their mafia xDxD th same give the peace to Tsukunes harem ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-12-31 at 14:24.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote