View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 13:51   Link #49
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by faburosumakusu View Post
But yes, I also found it really odd that Masako and the maid didn't refer to Himari as Kanba's sister.
She also said "that woman" talking to Kanba about Himari in episode 14. She never refers to her as his sister. Could be a hint.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanba and Masako were from the same family. Half-brother and sister? Cousins?
Kenzan being also Masako father would make the more sense since :
-Masako sees her father joining Kinga group and we know Kenza was part of it too
-he left the Natsume empire and the grandpa says he was a looser meaning he didn't provide him with financial support. Indeed Kenza and his new (?) family live modestly
-striking resemblance between Masako mental image of her father and grown-up Kanba
-Kanba wandering around the Natsume property, as if he already came there before and Masako not being surprised by his presence.
-Kanba words about "being cursed together". So far, the idea of curse has been used to refer to the Takakura children for what their parents did. Does Kanba consider Masako is also "cursed" because of what her father (Kenza ?) did?

Nothing makes it a certain fact yet, but that's a possibility. Although there is also a chance Kanba just happens to look like Masako's father and he just happened to take a walk in Masako's garden when she needed to talk and it's just Destiny toying with them...┐(-。ー')┌

Quote:
Originally Posted by faburosumakusu View Post
Thats an interesting possibility but then I think Kanba would have reacted much more differently when Masako kissed him and wouldn't just call her stalker but actually hint that having a relationship with her would be incestous.
Not sure about it. He does reject her very firmly .