View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 01:01   Link #48
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Well, bought this game without knowing anything about it (it's becoming a bad habit).

Played for around 15 minutes and i am so hooked, its faced paced and extremely satisfying to play.

But like i said, i know nothing about it and since google doesn't say, i guess i have to ome here for information. Do i have to be careful with my stat and skill point allocation, else risk permanently ruining my character? Or will it be like Guild Wars 2 where points are abundant and you can do whatever you like with them.

EDIT: Turns out i did everything wrong And gold isn't sharable between characters so that sucks really bad...
You get 5 AP and 1 skill point per level... but the stat points give diminishing returns the more you invest into them with each level up.

Skill points can be respecced, but I think there's a limit to that as well; the last three SP you used can be refunded for a price.

Which class is everyone playing? I think this is the first time in a game where I actually made a character for each class, my favorite being the Engineer.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote