View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 15:34   Link #401
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
It's most likely this, it would explain how one woman can bring life to the almost dead planet.
That would make sense. If anyone could do it, it would be the Tree of Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
So why would wings be odorless but a tree not? Why would a tree smell like Sylvia....
I think your first point there is a different issue. Why bring trees into the question of why Kagura thinks Amata has no smell? If Kagura is Apollo and Amata the Wings, Kagura might have trouble recognising the smell of his own wings. Same goes for if Amata isn't the Wings after all, but Amata and Kagura are still the same person split in some way.

Why a tree would smell like Silvia to Kagura is another matter. I bet there are a lot of cracked out possibilities! Despite appearances, we don't yet have any firm confirmation either that Kagura is Apollo or part of him, or that he's correct about Mikono smelling like Sylvie. But let's say he is correct.

What if it's like Mayumi suggested earlier about Silvia gaining Tree of Life powers because of what happened at the end of Genesis, only in reverse? The Tree of Life could have gained Sylvia's scent.

Or maybe Mikono is part Tree of Life, part Silvia? In which case there would have to be another part of Silvia somewhere. Maybe Zessica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Remember also that Mykage spoke of two flowers to bloom for a garden. Izumo's eve is likely Zess, Mykage's is Mikono.
It's hard to say what he meant. I hope it'll be something interesting. Mykage certainly isn't above ulterior motives like that one.

Mikono doesn't have to be the Tree of Life: if the Tree really is in the cast and is the "True Eve", it could be someone else. But I like the Mikono-the-tree theory a lot in light of what happened by the graves, with her connection power (...that sounds a lot like composting people...) and the way she went "All of you are going to be born again! And I'll be waiting for you!". It adds a nice extra layer of meaning to if she's the tree.