Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-26, 12:37   Link #218
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
When I say that the relationship can be salvaged, I meant it in terms of his relation to this girl - not necessarily as a romance, but as friends. If this completely didn't bother him, it wouldn't be worth the effort to try and find out what she was thinking and what she'd heard.

I agree with you that her actions were pretty terrible, but in all fairness to her, we don't know what she heard and was led to believe. Their relationship as a romantic one was pretty new, and she may have had insecurities. We may fault her for being gullible if she was led astray by lies from some third party, but I can't fault her for her actions unless we know that she was acting that way even knowing the truth.
To be frank and upfront about it. "Truth will be found in those who want to believe it to be Truth" From the sound of it...It looks want she wanted it to be the truth hence then a reason to break up guilt free. It seemed like she was told it and just believed it to be true because she wanted it to be true...Gives her the excuse she needs to justify her actions. And it sounds like she didn't even try to see if it was...really true or not. She is just as guilty as if she knew it to be true or not. Its kind of like copying an answer from anothers person. If it is wrong...your still resonaible for you even if you didn't bother to see if it was right or wrong. You just choose to believe it correct.

Of course this is on the details provided here now. Im sure a bias has occured

Also when you mean friendship. That depends on the person. I don't mean offensive to him but he doesn't seem to be the type who can let go of hope so easily. If he becomes buddies again then he may have that intendacy to keep trying and resting hope she may come around. He may have that chance still when there is none.