View Single Post
Old 2008-09-26, 13:15   Link #63
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
But wait a sec. Isn't everyone in KitN dead and brought back to life by the power of the Wisp? So Yggdra's age doesn't mean much... Just could mean she died at that age. Which would tie into YU since if that ties into Riviera Yggdra had to have died in the Ragnarok.
The thing is that the knights are dead, and the Wisp revives them to fight. The story has a past (that tells the story of the knights and what happened to them) and the present (Maria), so being listed as a NPC could mean she appears in the present and not neccesarily the past. After all, I doubt that every character introduced take place in the past.

Coming from me, who hasn't gotten the game to play yet, anyways.

Though, yes, it would make sense if the Yggdra in this game is of the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
However theres another option, you can choose to sacrifice characters and destroy their soul to boost another character. Its sorta odd but by succeeding other units souls it gives you considerable stat boosts and levelups. Bit mean though but everyone is dead anyway. I've sorta given up on trying to get the gist of any of the story till it gets localized the story jumps constantly from present to past.
Transoul... I have a feeling I'll have a hard time "killing" off some characters.........

According to the official website, you need to use Transoul in order to keep characters alive. When they use their special abilities, they chip away at their soul, so you transfer the soul (...the naming sense) of someone else into that character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
That Yggdra art is so pretty though. I want it. D:
Me too... I want an avatar of it maybe, but I can't find a picture of good quality. Nicodouga's is somewhat blurry, and I don't know how to download a video straight off the official website...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2008-09-26 at 15:07.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote