View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 23:04   Link #29349
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For those who can help:

I'm currently concept building on a kamen rider fourze crossover with IS. Would it be too much to say that Fourze is as powerful as most second gen IS?

Also, I'll be using a sort of MOTW kind of premise for the baddies. They're neither IS nor zodiarts(motw) from the Fourze series. I'm thinking of naming them "Celestials".

Celestials would be born from IS pilots who are extremely moved by their desire. An influx of cosmic energy would flow into the IS they are piloting which acts as an amplifier creating a physical body separate from the pilot with the pilots consciousness transferred to the monster(like an out of body experience). Celestials would mostly resemble angels only with stars designating their rank or power.

Once more, since the enemies are technically not IS and the governments don't want bad publicity such as IS can turn you into monsters, it is treated as a completely different case with nothing to do with IS. This restricts the CC characters since they can only act when opposing offending IS within their territory or when on a black ops mission requested by another country(callback to Silver Gospel incident).

To those with no idea about kamen rider... does it still make sense? somewhat?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote