View Single Post
Old 2013-05-11, 12:37   Link #36
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post

I've already watched Nisemonogarai and the one with Tsubasa so I'll probably check some of this out.
Nekomonogatari Black is the name of tsubasa's story's OVA.

Anyway my list: Zenmonogatari - I like the story so far(not overly fond of Nise but well, that's not important), most of the characters, and basically everything about the series so far, so I might as well check out the second half of the story.

It's not my fault that I'm not popular - I've heard good things about it so I might as well try it.

Blood lad - Sounds interesting.

Hyperdimension Neptunia - So far the visuals look alright so I'll check out the first few episodes to see where it goes.

Sunday without god - Sounds awesome.

Free - If it's a sports anime or about 4 guys trying their best to find the friendship that they lost or about a story about teenage rivalry then I'll watch it, but if it's K-On but replacing the girls with guys, a band & music with a swimming pool then, I'll pass.

Danganronpa - Sounds like an awesome thriller/psychological anime, count me in.

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - I just hope it's a good comedy to balance out everything else I'll be watching this season.

Hakkenden - I haven't seen the first season so I'll look that up and watch it, if it's any good I'll follow this too.

Finally : Makai ouji - It has the potential to be really good, let's hope it works towards that.

+ Everything I'm already watching from the previous season. This looks to be a good season for me.