View Single Post
Old 2007-04-08, 11:47   Link #254
wao
OK.

P.S. He's not a high school student, he's an university student (yeah, there's a difference!).

P.P.S. Animedia tends to have the suckiest graphics and writing (I dislike it greatly), but sometimes it has certain juicy/interesting information before the other magazines.

BTW, if you guys thought Jean's lining up of stones was really nothing compared to Louis's painful finger-breaking, then you'll probably LOL at Paul (the black guy)'s "payment":
Spoiler:

LOL.

In other news, ZOMG, I was just translating a part of the Newtype feature which had some comments by Yoko Kanno.

Meh news first - for those of you who love hearing vocals to Yoko Kanno music, she's only going to have two vocal tracks - and isn't intending to have any more because she wanted to express herself more through the instrumentals than the lyrics.

But this made me flip and do a little dance in my head (sloppy translation, but the gist is there):

"Since Cowboy Bebop I had again gone to request a favour from Mai Yamane-san after a long time, and am having her sing the emotions of a man beyond help."

DUDE, it's Mai Yamane. O snap.
Ohhh.

Need to get off high.