View Single Post
Old 2004-06-18, 03:51   Link #26
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Well, I did some digging and posting over at the G-Collections BBS (feel free to look and post... all the better for the cause)

Anyways, the company that produced KGNE is not a typical partner of G-Collections, so it would be a bit more difficult to secure a license, or whatever they need. Small setback.

KGNE apparently has far more scripting and coding to go through... in fact about 3 times more, about 3 MB compared to the 1 MB of most games. Small setback.

KGNE was voted as one of the most popular PC games in 2001, apparently. Small promotion.

Because it will take a bit more work, it will probably need a show of increased profit available, in other words they will need enough requests to feel it is worth translating.

I'll probably write an e-mail to them soon and hopefully they will give me their two cents on the matter, so that I have an official word on the matter. Until then, I encourage you to reply to both this thread and the thread started on the BBS at G-Collections.com with your support, your constructive criticisms, your ideas, and any information you might have. I'll keep posting updates like this if you guys want me to (y'know, keep everyone in the know). Even one positive response would be enough. Thanks a bunch!

Oh yeah, and if you post on the BBS at G-Collections, please be civil... a little courtesy goes a long way. (Wait, I think I said that before...)
Omegatek2 is offline   Reply With Quote