Old 2010-09-06, 04:52   Link #1512
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I need some help

After I finish making sig in photoshoop(cs4 extended) and save the sig. Then when I try to use it in PS again later on it shows that background is locked. How can I separate the sig on layers again to change the sig?

Also how can I give my text on the sig some changes, like make it more look like flame or give it curves so I can blend it more with the background?
As Patchy said, rasterise the text layer and then blend it like you would blend any layer (right hand click the text layer and click rasterize after saving a copy of the text layer).
Else you can try clipping masks. Hit ctrl+alt+shift+e and then hide this new layer (we will call it mask layer). Below this mask layer make your text layer. Then unhide the mask layer and move it around to get the desired result. If you want a fire effect, then use a fire layer instead of the mask layer (just place a fire image/bg/wallpaper on a new layer and use it as you were using the mask layer.)

@Sworn to Believe - This is for you too, let me know if you want any additional info.