View Single Post
Old 2012-02-08, 00:51   Link #1094
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Wow. Last night, when I came on the forum, it wasn't this full of posts. We're six episodes in and already starting shipping wars without much character relationship development so far on either ends? Cool, I'll chime in.

I will stick to my Amata/Mikono endgame on the female/male/female triangle. They have the most chemistry so far of the two couples. However, my opinion might change as I get to see more of Zessica. I want to see her get some significant screen time with Amata to really say for sure if I'm positive about Mikono winning Amata's heart. But I don't have enough interaction with them so far. No one knows what'll happen between now and the end but the writers.

On the male/female/male side, I slightly agree with some that either male is possible at this point. I don't think either male has the advantage right now. It's obvious so far that Mikono has developing feelings for Amata (whether or not that is based on the "past" is moot right now) and gets jealous of his time and reactions to Zessica. She showed an interest in spending time with him early on. I don't quite know why yet... On the other side, Mikono is attracted to Kagura as someone she's "met" before and his hotness (then again, who isn't?). However, she is confused by the vision and feelings that Kagura stirs up. Whether it be feeling like she's met him before or the vision in which she was getting married to him, even to his strange actions and regards of her as his "bitch" and licking her, even regarding her as smelling sweet; she doesn't know what to think. So, until she's able to understand what her attachment to Kagura is, Amata is the one winning her heart so far, because he's the only person she understands so far.

I'm not disagreeing nor agreeing with either side of the argument. I just figured to add my opinion to the matter based on the six episodes.

I agree that we need subforums, considering that everyone is disgusting both EVOL and the original series here.