View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 02:35   Link #36
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
It isn't, but considering she's done so in every single series she's been involved in the past year and a half (and she's scripted a fuckton of series, both anime originals and adaptations), I'm confident to say she has a crossdressing fetish.
Ah, ah, I get what this is about. It's about Hourou Musukou and AnoHana. No wonder.

Honestly I think it's just a coincidence, and again, there are plenty of other series that emasculate male characters in a variety of horrible ways. I think this is an issue with the industry rather than an issue with Okada herself.

Speaking of which, and perhaps being a lot more on-topic, what happened to male leads that actually looked and sounded, you know, male? That's my biggest problem with the lead's voice actor in Pet na Kanojo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Ok... maybe not Black Rock Shooter, but that series was lolsy/retarded (you're mileage may vary) for a different reason.
Yeah, that was actually my favorite series of winter season by far and I will never understand the IMMENSE hatred it managed to accumulate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Does this seem like the kind of series that would get a two cour adaptation, or is it probably just going to be one cour?
Well, it's a light novel adaptation, what do you think?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote