View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 18:01   Link #81
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Not to worry Sage, I think your SOTM entry is just fine. The pop-out idea works really well, as well as the vibrancy of the pink.

Yeah, the text is a bit... The bit that bugs me is the spacing of the 'M' in relation to the 'T'.
Thanks, JR. Haha, I don't like the text either but I couldn't think of anything better - not that I can think of anything better for text...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I like your Hiji sig of course, my only issue with thats its 140x high and since youre using 2 lines of text, it currently is over the forum sig limits cut it down to 120x and youre set.
I'm only using 1 line of text...unless you count the space between text and sig. So would one line of text (no spacing) and 140x be all right? I've seen people use 140x plus text, then I've seen people do it with the way you did it; that's multiple text lines on the sides and smaller sig width. I've always wondered, would text constitute 20x in itself? I'd like to have an idea of text size/measurement to make this easier. orz

Anyway, I removed the spacing but if that's still over the limit then I'll put the text on the side if that works better (...resisting changing the sig size because I'm lazy to do so...)

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote