View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 15:05   Link #29
kitten320

Well now that most shows have done more than 1 episode, let's see:
Name of Series: Accel World
Episodes Watched: 3
Rating: 8/10
Comments: Has a lot of cliches like weak MC who gets noticed by cute girl and gets super powers but somehow there is something that makes me want to see more. Let's hope that among all those cliches there is hiding a gem.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): keep

Name of Series: Area no Kishi
Episodes Watched: 16
Rating: 7/10
Comments: Continuation from last season.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep

Name of Series: Fate/Zero
Episodes Watched: 4
Comments: Continuation from last season

Name of Series: Hyouka
Episodes Watched: 1
Comments: I love mysteries, especially dark ones. This series are clearly not dark orientated but I was prepared for it. For now they give me K-ON feeling and synopsis promise some kind of story not just one shots so I'll keep a look on it.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Stall? Will see how the rest goes.

Name of Series: Jormungand
Rating: 6/10
Comments: Somehow I expected a bit more. It has nice action but charas are pretty ridiculous... crazy stupid psychos, not wearing underwear, fangirl... a bit hard to take it seriously.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Will see how the rest goes but most likely keep. Duno if I will watch 2nd season though.

Name of Series: Kore Wa Zombie Desu ka?
Comments: Liked 1st seasons so it is a must.

Name of Series: Kuroko no Basket
Comments: I love sport shows but this one is missing something so far. I less irritated with MC than I was at the start but still something doesn't seem right. They had a game in episode 3. I know it is not over yet but so far it was interrupted way too much what kills the excitement. Hope it will improve.

Name of Series: Phi Brain 2
Comments: Didn't like 1st season much but this one looks more promising so I will give it a go for now.

Name of Series: Recorder to Randoseru Re♪
Rating: hard to rate
Comments: Saw 1st season and episodes are only 3 min long so it is not a huge waste of time. And it does have some funny bits

Name of Series: Sakamichi no Apollon
Comments: Didn't expect much but it has some interesting things happening. Let's see how much music orientated it actually is.

Name of Series: Sankarea
Comments: Weirs series... really weird. It takes necrophilia to new levels, will see how it develops.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): If it will be able to entertain me from now on, keep.

Name of Series: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Episodes Watched: 2
Comments: Knowing that it is mystery with ghosts, I expected something cool but didn't get it. Will keep watching but I duno, the whole comedy does not make me laugh. It actually makes things a bit awkward. There were some good bits so I'll wait and will hope for actually story to kick in.

Name of Series: Uchuu Kyoudai
Episodes Watched: 4
Comments: Something different from majority besides I like space.