View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 03:21   Link #78
Raph
Genin for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
There is though : he's too strong compared to what he's allowed to do which make the whole thing a bit ridiculous.
If the guy was slaughtering the Kage along with thousands of fodder left and right, razing villages and playing jump rope with Tsunade's small intestine then all this power would have a point but as it is, he's showing off new high of power every chapter for nothing.
Yes, if I were to tell one ridiculous thing, it would be what you said.
The whole showing off Madara's power without even killing one of the Kages is a bit pointless.

In fact you are right, (though I still think his state of being extremely powerfull is okay, but) the outcome of his powerfullness is not equivalent to his power. There should be rampage going, instead of fooling around.

I Also agree with those who think that there should be more deaths of the good guys. It is war we are talking about.
I wouldn't mind if Madara would have already taken down at least two (Hokage and Tsuchikage), left the rest beaten up and to head toward Tobi and Naruto.

Back to Kabuto, if Sas leaves him alive, in order to get off the loop Kabuto has to admit that his actions were wrong and understand and accept him for who he is. And this would be the deal breaker for him (as Whitemoon648 said) to play a bigger part in this war and try to help fix what he's done.

@ranchan13 that's the vision and creativity = "visiotivity"

Last edited by Raph; 2012-06-28 at 03:56.
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote