View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 05:28   Link #108
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Also, I don't really understand why they are so scared of the thought of Fumina being Hecate. If I recall, Hayate was more like a pawn and barely did anything to try and harm them in the first series. All she did was the pseudo-rape of Yuji and that was it. Hecate never struck me as a particularly dangerous or evil character when on her own.
Ummm... Hecate is pretty much a bottomless well of power, IIRC. It doesn't matter that she doesn't think for herself, the fact that she could have access to so much power makes her dangerous. That's like saying a nuclear bomb isn't dangerous just because it can't detonate itself.

On this episode... that wasn't bad. It's kinda hard to compare this series so far with the previous, because the first one ebbed and flowed so much, but this hasn't been too bad so far, IMO. There's been enough atmosphere and curve balls and mystery to distract from the monster of the week battles, which have fortunately been relegated to a lesser role in the series. And, like most people, I'm almost certain that Konoe = Hecate. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise. Still, Yuuji's harem expands...

This is good stuff. I don't mind what I've seen from this series so far. It's not brilliant, but it is enjoyable to date.