View Single Post
Old 2010-05-08, 14:54   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Fortune Arterial (PC/PS3 Game, August)

Fortune Arterial, a vampire-themed school life romantic drama/comedy by game-maker August, is getting an anime adaptation later this year. The purpose of this thread is to allow past, present, and potential-future game players to discuss material presented in the game.

Material pertaining to the ending of the various routes should be indicated in spoiler tags (please be considerate), but other than that anything that happens in the game can be discussed here.

Note that there is also another Fortune Arterial Translation Project thread, but the project seems to be dead/on-hold at the moment (perhaps the anime will revive interest).

To start off, Dark Mage asked the following question in the anime thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I havent played the game so before I start watching/playing/reading either the game, manga or anime, and since this thread is a spoiler-free zzone, can anyone here atleast please tell me if the story ends in a tragic way or does it have some sort of good neding because I hate trgic endings makes me regret al that I have played before if the game's ending is a tragic one
Spoiler for End-game generalities: