View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 16:30   Link #47
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Heh.... nearly forgot I made this thread.

Anyway, now that I've read through the rest of Thriller Bark, I'm really interested in seeing the crew meet up with Lola's mother. It seems to me like she'd be quite an interesting person (and of course, I'm still awaiting for any more information on Kaidou, and whether or not he's really one of the Yonkou). I'm also wondering if Impel Down is in the New World as well, since it's confirmed that the paper Ace gave Luffy only works in the New World. And after all, it's not like the location of the prison was specified during the Enies Lobby arc...
Actually, it is already known that Kaidou is one of the four emperors. This was revealed when a group of pirates who fell victim to Moria's shadow stealing technique got their shadows back. They said that it was impossible for Moria to have been defeated, considering the fact that he used to fight on equal terms with Kaidou, one of the four emperors.

As for the paper Ace gave Luffy only working in the New World, I think this was a mistranslation. The paper Ace gave Luffy, which is known as a Biblicard, can only be found in the New World. This makes sense considering that both Lola and Ace, two characters that resided in the New World, came back from the New World with Biblicards. If Biblicards were available on the grand line, the strawhats would've found some by now. The only thing we know so far about the Biblicard is that when utilized it will guide the user to the original owner.