View Single Post
Old 2009-11-30, 01:01   Link #5079
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Why would she what? Cooperate with Midas? Because she can't get rid of him by herself, I guess? Or were you asking something else?

I was just joking about the SAS thing. Don't take it so seriously. ^_^

When the gems aren't pure, they look dim, fogged up, and when they're pure, they each have a clearly visible symbol. Perhaps it's one of Athena's abilities to perceive them? Maybe she got info from someone? Maybe it was Mikado who told her... that old man is plotting something after all, and it looks like he already knows about Midas. Maybe he has special powers of his own? Like Athena's are to detect, Isumi's are to cleanse, and so on...

Magical girl Mikado! Imagine him in a pink dress with a miniskirt and hairy legs! LOL!

I think that Mikado gave them out at random. He couldn't possibly know which represented what when they were corrupt / tainted / impure / cursed... whatever.

Unless he somehow marked them? They're attached with a string... maybe different colored strings, or perhaps he wrote something small on them, so he could tell them apart? That way he'd give the most important one to the most reliable guy (of sorts..). Hayate certainly isn't a weakling, and he's a good and honest boy that would serve his Ojou-sama to the letter.

But... I still think it was random. Maybe he saw it's symbol in a later chapter, after Isumi purified it, and immediately knew?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote