Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 07:32   Link #2278
Kallen4life

ah yes, I forgot that Ulqui was actually killed by the uber-hollow cero .. wonder if that'll function like being killed by a Quincy, i.e. gg ?

But Starrky and Hali-chan were cut down by a zanpakutou (Aizens still counts I guess), so there's hope for them (they didn't seem evil, I don't think following Aizen and his promises counts, especially since only 'sins' commited while being human count) .. can't say about Nnoitra/Zommari/Yammy and how the 'commited enough sins to go to hell' system works in Bleach, Baraggan was killed by his own Death Breath, I guess he's the same as Ulqui .. Grimmy might even still be alive, maybe he lives with Nel in HM

/hopes

P.S. If we can get Starrk and Halibel in SS, I'd give my left arm and leg to see them as captains in G-13 .. at least VC

Would they lose their memories though ? regular pluses don't I think (when going into SS .. when they die there and reincarnate back into the human world - then they do lose em) and the 4-th movie tie-in manga chapter showed Aaroniero and Szayel retaining their memories in hell .. but I suppose it's possible either way
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold

Last edited by Kallen4life; 2011-01-09 at 12:04.
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote