View Single Post
Old 2011-07-02, 02:28   Link #8013
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
"if ur friend punched an innocent guy it is ur duty as a friend to pull him back and tell him that he was wrong and not help him beat that guy... that's why they cant support his decision..."

This reasoning is terrible, how does this relate at all? I can't even see where you would go with this.

i should have said that this "innocent guy" is also a friend of theirs... hwooo! damn, i need to be more elaborate so other minds could function...

asuka= innocent guy - victim
haruto= your friend - fool - selfish
friends= you - uhmmm...
hurt/dumped = punched

so what will you do in this situation? will u help punch the innocent guy? wont stop your friend cause u dont care, its their problem?

Quote:
" it will be worse if they would support haruto and would just leave their other friend asuka crying alone even she did nothing wrong...."

Your right Asuka did nothing wrong, but neither did Haruto, Ditching Haruto because he found the love of his life and it ended up hurting one of their friends is just as silly as ditching Asuka, You have to be neutral or you will sever friendships, being Bias just leads to bigger splitting in the group.

haruto has a change of heart, he knew he was guilty of his selfish actions and knew the outcome, that's why he cant face them or talk back... just accept it, dude...

Asuka was the victim (and a friend) and needs the support rather than haruto (even if he's a friend)

Quote:
"and with haruto's past, they really are fed up of his actions.. they let his selfishness slip a lot of times before, but it is more serious now."

What? When? what has he done thats selfish? its not selfish to want to be happy, and with the one you love, all I can think of is the going to tokyo without asking anyone for advice, What incidents are you referring to?

check the nanami and hiroshima arc, eba's return to tokyo, haruto going to tokyo, and the last 30 chapters... that sums up mostly the whole manga, so reread it...

advice? he nearly punched akari for this and luckily ended up just pushing her aside.. he would rather take Rin's and Shiori's plots than advice from his childhood friends...

Quote:
"it would be too bad if your friends would support the guy/girl who cheated on u.."
"forget that haruto who cant keep his word and find a better man.."

You consider Haruto cheating? He feel in love with Eba then he broke it off with Asuka when he could so that he didn't have to cheat on her, and can't keep his word? Your arguments aren't realistic no one can keep all their promises or never tell a lie, even if its by accident, Haruto was totally faithful too his feelings for Asuka, do you remember him running back to Disneyland to buy the new keychain because he didn't want the one bought with Eba to feel dirty, Haruto is a decent guy who fell in love with a girl who loves him back, and they both decided to accept the consequences aslong as they are together.

-Cheating (cheeting)
1. Not faithful to a spouse or lover
2. Violating accepted standards or rules
3. A deception for profit to yourself
4. Deprive somebody of something by deceit
5. Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
6. Be sexually unfaithful to one's partner

Quote:
"what would the gang tell asuka? "sorry asuka, he just chose eba over u...and we support him because he is our childhood friend"... they cant be neutral, its normal to side the victim.."

Your example isn't being neutral, and your confusing normal with social standards, its standard that the one who got dumped will be feeling bad and they usually get the attention, but that doesn't mean you side with Asuka just because she got hurt.
of course they shouldnt be neutral... there was a victim of one's selfishness...and that victim is a friend.

Quote:
"some people just can't understand, dont want to understand, or doesnt even have experience. hopefully, u wont be the next asuka, and worse, with no friends to support u cause they support the one who dumped u, laughing from afar..."

Totally different from what happened or what I'm saying should happen, and your quite hypocritical, with "some people just can't understand, dont want to understand", and also I have experience Two of my best friends had a similar situation though it was more like 1 year instead of 2, one of my other friends started calling the guy who broke up with the girl who was hurt a douchebag and kept ratting on him so i beat the shit out of him, and you know what were best friends today, this was about a year ago and he still thanks me for doing so because you know what, the flaw in all relationships either gf and bf or just good friends is trying to walk in someone elses shoes is really totally impossible and you can never be 100% sure of what their feeling/thinking.

it would really be impossible to put yourself in one's shoes if u havent experienced it or dont have an idea about it. why did u beat the other guy? cause you favored your bestfriend and u dont like it when someone call him names.. the fact u didnt care about your bestfriend hurting other people is that u yourself tolerate his foolishness... is this dumped girl your friend? u didnt support her when she's crying, depressed and alone? or u just dont care... as expected...

Quote:
My last point on the topic is making sure you approach all situations with a level head and the confidence to believe in yourself and the choices you make and think are the right ones.
yeah, we should clear our mind first and include other factors before deciding, dont rush things like haruto did...

Quote:
Ah also the girl and guy i was talking about who broke up there friends again and we all still hang out, hes still dating the girl from a year ago and there planning on moving in together, I know for sure that if I hadn't reacted to my friend siding with the heartbroken girl that our group would have split up, ah though I said beat the shit out of it was more like two punchs and a bunch of yelling at him, and after I explained my POV he agreed and I apologized for hitting him and we have been good friend ever since.
time heals a broken heart.. they moved on and asuka should too... also, good job to your friend siding with the broken-hearted, atleast that girl had some support and helped her make it thru that pain... but she also felt guilty that she caused him to be beaten up by ubecause he supported her... she must have thought that "i should be alone that time" so he wouldn't be beaten by u... unlike your bestfriend that dumped her, he got away clean, he has a bodyguard who thinks he is neutral...

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-07-04 at 17:04. Reason: Throwing insults while trying to make your point only makes you look bad.
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote