View Single Post
Old 2008-10-25, 09:40   Link #1074
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
All I have to say is... O M G!

Is it me or... does it seem like theres gonna be something more physical going to happen between Rin and Aoki in the future?
I think there will. Even if its just rin pushing herself on aoki. I think the new things she will learn will convince her she is a woman and is ready to give herself to aoki.

But the real question is what will aoki be in rin's life. No way he'll be her teacher again... Maybe he will open a club and she'll join. Maybe they will meet after school. Or maybe he quits and they get involved outside of school. I don't know, but I just can't believe that aoki will be her teacher again, but he might just to make things simpler.

@sumowow

lol, I know what you mean! Personally the kiss scene was the best part of that for me, but the fight scene was too funny. I will die laughing in the anime version.

But seriously as f-ing hot as byouin-sensei is... what is aoki's problem? Even if he can't sense the mood well, how can he not find his self staring into the shirt, or wonding why the kids call her pai pai, or not noticing her HUGE nipples when they were poking out so much of her bra-less shirt... aoki are you gay? I can understand you not approaching her, but not noticing her body in real life, when I notice it in a manga is unforgivable! Aoki... do flat chests turn you on? I'm beginning to lose faith in you... reiji took care of business with aki, its your turn aoki, knock the cobwebs out of kyoko-chan's... you know where... I command you!

@Anh_Minh

I think it shows the maturity difference between the two. But I think reiji is starting to see the picture. Starting to understand that making her his woman is not the only way to protect rin. It has been shown reiji can attract women, so I don't think his is like that with rin because he can't get another woman. I think its because he does not understand his role as a father figure. But I think he also will be learning that as well. Although I may be wrong, lol.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote