View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 17:59   Link #10147
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
This is a remarkable degree of misinformation which appears to have perpetuated somehow and I only just realized people think it applies to Lambdadelta. Whether it applies to Takano, Shannon, or whoever, I can't say, but...

Delta is the fourth letter in the Greek alphabet. Gamma is the third. Lambda is the 11th. However, numerically Lambda has a value of 30, and Delta has a value of 4. So it's not 3 + 4, but 30 + 4.
Oh yah. I wonder where I got it from. Actually, that particular misinterpretation may have been my fault alone. I remember now someone saying lambda was '30.'

By the way, I seriously doubt that this Ryukishi-style numerology will lead us to any real clues. I have a feeling it's a red herring that he put in to 'occupy' us, knowing how obsessive some of his fans are. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserworm View Post
There is one more thing about that. Maria believes whatever George tells him. All the cousins say "George would never lie" and Maria says "George never lie" or something like that.
It's from this that I've put forward the theory that everything Maria sees as 'magic' is caused by someone around her. She does not think she is lying at all. In this way she is the anti-Battler. Battler is one who sees the 'truth' from the detective point of view, 100% and Maria is the one who sees 'magic' or what someone wants her to see, 100%. With this theory, it should be possible to go back through EP1-4 and pinpoint anyone who is around Maria when she sees magic. For example... Rosa.
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote