View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 09:02   Link #119
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Slave arrow and Perfume Femur took out fodder like Luffy in baseform has been taking out foddermarines this chapter and the previous chapter. Which hardly makes it that hax at all imo.

And OHKO, with all due respect I think you should look up OHKO cause Luffy was hardly knocked out. He only got pinned down due to Smoker's seastone weapon. And only cause Smoker is truly broken for Luffy cause he is incapable of hitting him.

Lets not discuss the ones who think Smoker is weak cause they hardly understand anything of great storytelling. And I did say this:

Just like Luffy, Smoker is hardly at his peak and will continue to grow. Like the quote says, I already see him here get the better of Boa but not beeing strong enough to overpower to the point that he can take her out. And bye the next time Luffy and Smoker will meet they'll both be stronger then Boa while I think now they are around the same strength except that Smoker has a natural advantage against a lot of opponents beeing logia.

Actually, the most important factor is how she fairs against true strong opponents which we haven't seen at all. And don't lay words in my mouth, especially such as wrong as those. I never said she was weak, I only said I don't think she's overpowered or broken at all. But yeah you can stop cause I don't want to go on with someone who misinterpreted my words so hardly.
I did not lay words in your mouth i said she too strong or broken to join the crew you said she not broken or over powerd enough to join the crew , Well she would have to be weak to join a rookie crew if the captain is luffy who only getting his ass save so far in the war. Plus nothing we seen in manga so far shows she's around the level of the SH . Also there has never been the a SH to join crew stronger than luffy. Unless you think luffy stronger than her.