View Single Post
Old 2012-07-20, 04:51   Link #441
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

@zerodragon Well, let's see what happen once I start translating the summary of vol. 7 and 8.

@Richocet I wasn't joking about that though. That's why I said it's spoiler, not teaser.

I kind of feel depressed that no matter how good my translation is, it's still the translation of summary.

The original Thai summary is quite detailed. The summary for vol. 5-6 each is about 15-20 pages long, about 1/10 of short LN like IS.

The summary for vol. 7 is 3 times longer than those. And the summary for vol. 8 is 4-5 times longer.

Since this series is about 250+ pages each volume with the exception of vol. 8 that is 350+ (thus the longest summary), the summary of this size is quite good. I have to thank the original Thai provider a lot.

He isn't very good at Thai though (hell, I barely got E when I was in Thailand in high school, and Thai is my main language). I'm quite frustrated trying to translate the things to English.

Well, even if I could have translated the real LN if I got a hold of Thai version here, only vol. 1-4 have been released in Thai till now. It'd be a long time before we get to vol. 8, where the summary currently is.

And here is the summary of SnRK vol. 6, part 2/2

Spoiler for SnRK Vol. 6 Eng Sum part 2/2:
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote