View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 01:51   Link #94
motibilli

@Genji You are SO right. In the previous episode she CLEARLY says "we are not monkeys" but later she acts like a pretty efed up monkey herself.

At first they showed it as 'saki being so helpless and sad she turns to maria just to get even with what shun is doing' but now it seems like she's pretty into it and shun is out of the picture and she doesnt show interest in any other guy! its a VERY BIG FAIL if saki was not really in love with shun 100% its exactly what this episode shows. After this episode i think its setting the tone that saki wont have a shun like relationship and the focus will be more on the ethics committee politics.

So when its bonobonos society and same sex relationships are encouraged we see so many couples in action. But when they have male/female pairs they are just 'standing next to each other' lol give me an example of ONE male/female kiss in this show! NOT EVEN ONE? i thought they were 'bonobonos'?? if kissing is oh so normal and just an excuse to let frustration out why didnt they show satoru getting one? when its same sex its all wild bonobono and when opposite sex bonobonos become proper humans? LOL and lol extremelly hypocritical.

Honestly this episode really dissapointed me. Im confused about their relationships. The show will be further ruined if the producers keep pulling these cheap yuri shots with the 'hey bonobono action' excuse

Last edited by motibilli; 2012-12-10 at 02:09.