View Single Post
Old 2006-09-12, 00:42   Link #130
Panky

Quote:
Actually Akane asks Takayuki to see her (if I remember right), but at this point AFTER KGNE Takayuki does not want to have anymore contact with H&A.
Yeah, that's so, she won't tell him to come and see her 2 years later, and she looks way too older compared to the OVA in the serie, or i'm wrong? That's why i think it isn't a continuation and it's the "middle things".

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpalazzo-sama
Okay, a lot of ppl might disagree with me, but Akane Maniax is one of the WORST animes I've EVER seen. After watching 6 minutes of the first episode i was about to stop it and forget it forever, but i managed to watch thru. As much as KGNE one of my very favorite animes, and maybe it is my top 1 "depressing anime" (with AIR and Saikano)...Akane Maniax seriously sucked. Especially Jouji. They tried to combine comedy and drama somehow, but it turned out horrible...i gave it 2/10, one point cause it is related to KGNE and one point cause we get to know a tiny bit of KGNE's afterlife.

Dont worry... a lot of people would agree with you. the mech part was crap. They should remove the mecha part and also replace the stupid guy.
Too many people think that because they have seen a drama and those OVA's weren't even near a drama. That's why, drama and comedy can't go together in these cases, and you may think that this is as Kiminozo, but it won't. And i don't know really how is MuvLuv, never played the game or something, but it seems as a mecha serie, and that would be an ""imaginary introduction"" :P. Who knows. See ya.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote