View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 13:58   Link #112
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I for one relish the Nove development. The Numbers barely got anything you can count es development in StrikerS, while Vivid gives a perfect setting to flesh them out more. Not to mention that Nove is, y'know, Vivio's teacher, and therefore an important character in Vivio's story.

I'm glad that this manga doesn't become another season 1. Don't get me wrong, I love Vivio and any screentime she gets is appreciated, but I found season 1 to be a slugging match. Hard to get through, and when you're done you're wondering if it was worth the effort. Vivid so far seems to follow the course of A's. It introduces the characters fast, explains their motivation fast, and focuses on all of them.

Variety, as I always say, is the spice of life.
Quoted for truth. I'm enjoying seeing Nove and Vivio getting more development than in StrikerS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
By focusing on the numbers, you must mean the one number, Nove.
Yeah, the rest of the Nakajima-ke and the Holy Numbers are really feeling the shaft. I want moar Ginga, and Cinque, and Wendi...

EDIT: At the end of the chapter Vivio mentions Lutecia. It'll be nice to see Lulu getting more screentime as well.
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote