View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 02:50   Link #466
Haesslich
Go to DMC! Go to DMC!

Guld had the interface system, and Isamu had skills... but ultimately, from what I could see, Guld was the better technical pilot. He also had a superior platform, which is why he 'won' most of their encounters. And I suspect that, had Isamu tried to stop the Ghost, Isamu would've lost. Guld knew, or thought, he was better, which was why he was the one who fought the Ghost... and held things together JUST long enough to do it.

Incidentally, for the Ranka shippers, it should be noted that Alto was willing to KILL HIS COMRADES in order to continue killing Vajra, knowing what that'd do to Ranka to hear Alto had shot down her big brother. At this point, he's more likely to kill her accidentally than he is to rescue her, with his hot-blooded temper as it is. Especially now he knows that Sheryl's apparently dying of V-type infection, and may have been told that it's a disease caused by Vajra... which gives him more incentive to want to kill them.

Ranka'll probably be the one doing the rescues next time, I suspect. Alto's a good pilot, but he definitely isn't the best there yet. Brera may be better than he is, whether due to cybernetic enhancements or skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
More like Brera let him go in 17. Brera easily smashed the knife Ozma used, if he had fought seriously, I doubt Ozma would have survived the encounter.

- Tak
The knife was smashed, but Ozma certainly lasted longer than Alto did. Alto was down in like two seconds, with Brera being unarmed.

Incidentally, anyone else here starting to think of Grace as a Cylon? That shot with the scraps of clothing flying around after the secret agent declared there was only room for "one ruler of the Galaxy" was telling... and explains why Grace was grabbing herself - she was getting used to or trying to become more aware of her new body. Either that, or her chest conceals massive caliber guns...