View Single Post
Old 2004-09-08, 22:51   Link #76
Byakug@n
Official Konoha Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Please dont Compare Naruto to Cowboy Bebop....Naruto is an Series orientated for a more Younger audience,

so the day to day good guys normally dont die, simply because each character of this the viewer tend to get familiarize with...heck even tend to have them as a Favorite Character.....Neeji is the Fav. Character of a lot of people, and wath do you think these people will feel if they found out there fav. character is dead?

Chouji is a Comical relief, and usually these character also dont get killed....

I could be wrong...because im not the writer of the series, but im giving you the
basics of writing a LONG series. if you want Naruto to perdure as DB did (And i dont no about you, but i want it to perdure a LOT of YEARS), theres no point in Killing off every character that is not a Main Character......

Also dont say that the dead of chouji will make Shikamaru seek revenge...Shika is the most intelligent Character in the whole series, and a Shikamar Revenge is insulting his Intlligence

Im not saying kill off every single main character and secondary character. Im saying that in order to HELP (keyword help) keep the plot interesting and flowing characters that as you say are "a fav of the people" need to do die. A twist here and there will make the series not bland.
Oh and there is no reason not to compare cowboy bebop and naruto. Both are great anime series, along with one piece and hajime no ippo.
Byakug@n is offline   Reply With Quote