View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 13:17   Link #22
NeoEevee

I just had the weirdest mental image... Laura Bailey as Kyouko, using a darker variant of the voice she uses for Maka Albarn.

Also, Vic Micnogna as Kyubey. *is shot a lot*

In all seriousness, here's my lineup for (part of) the main cast:

Michelle Ruff as Mami - Mami being a cool senior-type character, I'm picturing an odd blend of Yoko and Rukia's voices, depending on exactly how emotional Mami's getting at the moment.

Luci Christian as Madoka - has a cutesy, high-pitched voice, and is capable of a level of breathiness that gives off an air of innocence. Here's a scene from Princess Tutu where Duck isn't acting like a spazz. Watch it and tell me I'm wrong.

Aforementioned Laura Bailey as Kyouko - Just watch.

Trina Nishimura as Homura. Ahem.

As for Kyubey and Sayaka... no bleeping idea. \/ However, I think I'm a little too accustomed to the original to be able to listen to a dub. xD;

ACTUALLY, I LIED. Maxey Whitehead or Brittney Karbowski as Kyubey. Both are capable of innocent-sounding-yet-incredibly-creepy voices (Czeslaw Meyer, Selim Bradley), and let's face it - Kyubey sharing a voice with Alphonse Elric would be hilariously creepy, while sharing a voice with Selim Bradley would just be hilarious. Either actor could also bring out both Kyubey's cute and creepy side.

Still no idea who could be Sayaka though.
NeoEevee is offline   Reply With Quote