Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 10:07   Link #23818
zibi88

Nice new chapter is already out ^^ so it looks like next 2chapters will be the conclusion to this fight mostly...30minutes to impact and gyokuro in her new state.... I guess all they have to do is to take the rosary from her and shes dead...as she's sitting inside alucards mouth tentacle...she isnt eaten becouse of that rosary but when its gone shes gona disappear soon xD

so we saw that akashas dream was like outer mokas (maybe the personality of oputer is in reality akashas) so a human world with monsters coexisting.... gyokuro mostly was jelous that akasha took everything from her and now she wants to destroy everything she had

Kaluha...well it appears she lost an arm and no idea if it will grow back later on...strange but the more I look at it...it looks like kaluha might die at the end...but I kinda hope they will save her and she turns good... anwyay everyone is alive and reunited and preparing for the final battle with the boss moster on this level (it looks like some RPG game :P we got a team of fighters and mages...and a BOSS monster)

and it was funny how Hakuto was moving on his wheelchair in flash speed XD even moka was like "WTF how XD"

nice chapter...but felt kinda short and empty...not much is happening but its another preparation chapter for the next fight
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote