View Single Post
Old 2005-12-27, 04:07   Link #24
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDuaL
Who is Pandaman and how does he show up everywhere??
y'know... i never actually noticed that before... wierd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemon316
answers:
-The pandaman that keeps appearing in One Piece is Oda's character he created

questions:
-would shank be the next shichibukai?
-why was luffy sweating and shaking when that guy said something about his grandfather
-would luffy meet the villians that he again, like buggy, kuro and others
-who is dragon?
-who is that mime guy that appear at the office when the shichibukais were having a meeting.
-what is ace looking for?
-Yes- but WHY does the pandaman keep appearing (running gag maybe?)
as for those questions...

-unlikely (IMO, Shanks = Shichibukai memeber theories are all bull)
-good question
-buggy and Aldiva probably, the rest unknown (though i doubt krieg or kuro would attempt the grandline)
-revolutionary that world gov't believes will become a threat
-one of the blackbeard pirates
-blackbeard aka Marshal D. Teach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Crocodile
I have found a image of the Shichibukai and must say it doesn't really look like Shanks cos look:
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd0885ob.png
-None of them looks like Berthomew Bear or Donflamingo
-Look at the picture there is no sword that looks like The Sword Of Mihawk
So its Obvious this is only a scetch or a shadow drawing of the Shichibukai
you forgot to include that none of them look like Crocodile or a merman either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
If Gold D. Roger turns out to be Luffy's Father/Grandfather like Ao Kiji was suggesting, I'm going to be very unhappy.
Y'know, that's been one of my theories for a while... but that one scene with Ao kiji didn't really feel like it was hinted towards it or not
I mean, Luffy being related to the pirate king might be something he would want to keep to himself, but there are other reasons for nervousness (for all we know, Luffy's grandfather was a troublesome marine O.o)
But it does make you wonder if Ao kiji and Gol D. Roger ever crossed paths... i mean, how the pirate king was finally captured is another big mystery... Ao kiji may just be the answer to that... or not =P

Y'know, personally, i think the biggest mysteries are "what is One piece", "the black history", and "the will of D"...
right now that black history intrests me most... i mean, what they hell could have possibly happened that would be so terrible that the gov't would totally outlaw the research of it... though some of that may be answered in the next chapter of the manga