View Single Post
Old 2008-02-24, 09:42   Link #1617
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate lover View Post
Spoiler:

By the way, iamandragon, how in the world can Illya be 14 years older than Shirou!! Her body size is so puny.

Is Hercules the only Berserker in the Fate trilogy? His muscle is composed of what, why only 'A' rank attack can hurt him, he doesn't have an armor like Saber and Gilgamesh.

When Saber said that "Ah, there was something I kept until the end.", what does she meant by that, I don't quite understand it.

Lastly, when did Rin summon Saber? I read in the wikipidea she only have Saber after Shirou died. I am totally confused here.@@
Ilya is a homunculus, so she cannot live long as normal human. Also her growth is limited. When she was 8 years old, she weight only about 15 kilogram. Oh, I am sure that Ilya isn't older than Shirou 14 years. She born 8 years before the fourth Grail War, Shirou was about 7 at that time. She should be one year older than Shirou.

In 4th Grail War, another spirit is summoned as Berserker. Normally to summon a Berserker, you need to add one line into your summoning spell. If that line is properly added, your servant is Berserker.

Things that Saber keeps until the end are her pride as a Knight and her duty as a King. Maybe need to re-read the scene, though.

Rin doesn't summon Saber, she make contract with her after Saber's contracted with Shirou is terminated by Caster (She stabbed Saber with Rule Breaker).

Oh by the way, Sakura also doesn't summon black Saber. She devour her alive and tainted her with the "All of the Evil of this world" that is kept in her and make Saber her Servant. Also, the mark, which is not only on her face but all over her body, is the sign of that evil.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote