View Single Post
Old 2012-10-05, 20:35   Link #190
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Lol, childhood friends being a couple in the very first episode only to have the girl killed off? Goddamit!

Quite interesting she was quoting Hamlet. Wonder does she have a Shakespeare equivalent? I mean, it's pretty fricking obvious Ms. Sorceress is THE tempest (a magic user trapped in an island and all), but not so obvious with Aika. Quoting Hamlet, does that make her Ophelia? Or is having a secret relationship with Yoshino makes her Juliet?

If either the case was true, maybe it wasn't a murder all this time but a suicide. Although it would be terribly ironic if the killer was Yoshino all along lols. XD

And for the record, anime Aika is like 100x prettier than manga Aika, having taken a quick peak from the manga. She just looked so bland in the manga version, while her anime version gives off more character by making her look like a haughty ojou.

Overall, I'm VERY impressed with the first episode. While it didn't have the awesome setting Shin Sekai Yori had, but man, those fight scenes were electrifying.
Just your luck to get a childhood friend couple right from the start and then find out the girl is dead eh ? Well, was cute while she lasted .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Not all of us read all the stuff in jpn'se in most case we can't read that at all, that's first.
Second in ep that scene on the chair can be artistic at best. You don't see so much blood creating some kind of *artistic* trail, while the girl in question looks like asleep.
Only thing that may show she is dead, is next ep preview at the end of ep where she lies in the pool of blood really looking like a dead person.
So imo you are still spoiling.
It might be crazy, but normally when a person has a grave I'm going to assume they are dead. I don't like spoiler as much as anyone, but what could possibly make anyone think she was alive? Both guys are pretty confident she's dead and I assume they were at the funeral. If she wasn't dead at that point, she definitely died when she couldn't escape the coffin...