View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 13:33   Link #126
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
i dont get you. everyone knew pain was way to much for the ninja(chunin and jonin) to deal with. i mean kakashi died fighting him for gods sake. as soon as that happen .you could say it was tsunada fight to win. if your whole village and ninja are getting pounded, then it was on the hokage at that point to deal with it. it is no different that when the nine tails attacked. while the ninja did go to do what they could. the 4th knew this was exactly what the hokage is supposed to do. it was obvious that pain was a ninja of ungodly power, no jonins level ninja were going to stop him. there was no other choice. as far as naruto saving the day do you think someone like the raikaga would be ok with a genin(sage or not) doing the job against a ninja the likes of pain and the hokage not really defeating him. the hokages of the past are mostly praised and remembered for there battles against ungodly ninja. ask yourself why is that. because to stand against a enemy yourself is the truest way of earning lifelong praise. the fact is what tsunada did while good is never going to be spoken in the same sense of praise that the 1st(fight with madara)3th(vs orch) of 4th(vs the nine tails) is. who out there thinks i am wrong on this.
tsunade did go out to fight nagato when there was no other choice. end of story

raikage was ok with a 'genin' fighting for him. remember when he tested KM naruto and then let him go enter the war?

your point about naruto being genin is silly. he's one of, if not the strongest, ninja on the alliance force
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote