View Single Post
Old 2004-05-01, 13:38   Link #19
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Send a message via AIM to ziphra
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudark
Well, I think the chidori is meant to be used like a blade, and not just to power up a fist. The palm thrust would make sense because it would throw the chakra forward out of the palm and into the defender.
^^ I agree. Also, because of the high amount of Chakra being formed, it might be possible that controlling the Chakra to make it act like a blade would be difficult if you were to just stand and use it. However, gaining some acceleration and velocity may enable the Chakra to be more easily controlled, therefore forming the blade type attack that would cut through an opponent, as opposed to taking off "chunks of flesh" as you would standing, as some pointed out and as seen by Sasuke moving his arm over the wall.

hmm...thats kind of confusing. has anyone ever seen one of those rubbery balls connected to string? its like a kids toy and the ball has like water in it...and normally standing it looks like a ball. But when you spin the string around REALLY FAST, the ball begins to expand because of the water and takes a new shape that looks like a squished flat ball...well thats sort of how I'm explaining the use of speed with the Chidori, so that the Chakra can be made to be used as a blade, not a ball of energy. bah forget it I can't explain things well....
ziphra is offline   Reply With Quote